Generalizations are always dangerous as often there are notable exceptions which do their very best to belie the generalization. That said, the following categorization may be close to being on the money.
- The sport of choice for the urban poor is
- The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is
- The sport of choice for front-line workers is
- The sport of choice for supervisors is
5. The sport of choice for middle management is
- The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is
Now here are the amazing conclusion one can draw for these observations,
“The higher you go on the power ladder,
the smaller your balls become.”
As such, there must be a boat load of people in Ottawa and Washington playing marbles.
… and clearly, it would appear that some of the Marbles may have been lost!!!~